A new trailer has been released for the upcoming Tate Multimedia-developed 3D platformer reboot, Kao the Kangaroo. Going over the game’s enemies and combat, make sure to give the trailer a watch above. As previously announced, Kao the Kangaroo will launch for Nintendo Switch physically and digitally on May 27th, 2022.
Kao - pronounced K-O - launched his first adventure on Dreamcast back in the year 2000. Now, two decades on, Tate Multimedia is rebooting Kao with his biggest adventure yet. The original Kao the Kangaroo series collectively sold more than 700,000 units worldwide, with four games in total having launched across multiple platforms.
In his latest release, Kao will use his boxing gloves to punch a path through his adversaries, jabbing his way through the obstacles ahead as he pummels his way to glory.
Kao the Kangaroo will feature:
- Beautiful, diverse worlds, packed with secrets
- Engaging and fun gameplay for all ages - family-friendly, but for core gamers too
- Magic gloves stacked with powers
- Kao himself - a cheeky, brave, and feisty kangaroo who embarks on a life-changing journey
- An engaging story filled with a cast of captivating characters
- Challenging combat including unique boss battles
- A whole host of items to collect