This one packs a punch
Tate Multimedia and Just For Games have announced a very special physical release for Kao the Kangaroo in Europe. Fans of the punchy mascot will be able to pick up a Kao the Kangaroo: Kaollector Edition, which packs in a bunch of extra goodies, and it’s set to launch sometime in Q4 2022.
5000 pieces, it will include the one and only figurine of Kao, available on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5 and Xbox One in Q4 2022. Wondering what’s inside the Kaollector Edition? Here’s a complete breakdown of all the extras.
- 15cm bobble-head model of Kao the Kangaroo
- 10cm diameter bouncing ball
- 52-page hard cover premium artbook exploring 20 years of Kao franchise
- certificate of authenticity, signed by the Tate’s team
- the standard physical game itself
- premium box protected by an external sleeve with an exclusive design
The Kao the Kangaroo: Kaollector Edition will be limited to just 5,000 copies, so this one’s going to be tough to find. Unfortunately, we don’t know the price of this item yet, but we’ll bring you that information when it becomes available.