We had to run with a smaller crew this week, but I think the show was enjoyable just the same! We had some gaming trivia to go along with our music trivia this week, plus the usual helping of Nintendo news, and a surprisingly insightful question section! Oh, and we talk about Chip ‘n Dale’s new movie as well, because how could we not?!
- 00:00:00 Theme Music
- 00:00:33 Introduction
- 00:01:09 Corvisquire Description
- 00:06:49 Crew Intro
- 00:08:08 Chip n’ Dale: Rescue Rangers Movie
- 00:17:29 Gamer Dictionary Trivia
- 00:26:39 News Begins
- 00:27:17 Tantalus says Nintendo hasn’t asked them to bring The Legend of Zelda: - Twilight Princess HD to Switch
- 00:33:13 Tantalus says getting Skyward Sword HD’s controls right took 1.5 years
- 00:38:27 Switch was the #1 hardware in Europe for April 2022, software sales detailed
- 00:50:09 North American Switch eShop releases for the week of May 19th, 2022
- 00:54:30 Deuxy’s Sweet European Releases
- 00:56:29 Commercial Break
- 01:00:45 Nintendo patents “Attestation Program” in order to fight cheaters
- 01:03:24 Nintendo has ‘nothing to announce’ on the Wii/DSi shops still being down
- 01:06:44 The Switch outsells the 3DS install base in Japan
- 01:12:26 What Deux Played this Week
- 01:15:07 What Mombrain Played this Week
- 01:18:36 What RMC Played this Week
- 01:23:11 Listener Question
- 01:29:50 Patron Question
- 01:54:18 Music Quiz
- 02:10:10 Deux’s Rumor of the Week
Thanks to **TheKeeseEffect **for this week’s timestamps!
The best fart is clearly the silent thick ones. Cut one off in an aisle at the store and watch an unexpecting shopper walk through in disgust.
Mombrain says "like" every 2 words, and shes a teacher.... it really makes the podcast hard to listen when she talks
Mom Brain is best! The podcast feels a bit empty without her. I love when she loses it and can't stop laughing. I just wish she'd pick my song for music trivia to help the score reach 6 out of 9. It's an easy one!
I kind of expected the there to a be a Rosie tattoo on Josh's metal frame, but maybe their relationship wasn't that serious.