Is there a doctor in the house?
Publisher PQube and developer MassHive Media have announced that the open-ended RPG ‘Potion Permit’ is coming to Switch, and it’s getting a physical release alongside the digital option. No release date for either version was given at this time.
As the Medical Associations most accomplished chemist, help the residents when they fall ill and use your skills to cure them. Diagnose symptoms and decide which cure to craft, and collect ingredients from the environment and by hunting monsters. Brew remedies in your cauldron to gain experience and unlock higher level recipes, and build relationships with the villagers and upgrade the town as your approval grows.
Potion Permit will come in both standard and Collector’s Edition physical releases. The standard release is priced at $44, and gets you the game and a standard box. The Collector’s Edition is priced at $75 and includes the following:
- Physical Copy of ‘Potion Permit’
- Acrylic Standee
- Detailed Art Book featuring artwork from the game
- Certificate detailing your service to the town of Moonbury
- Cleaning Cloth with images of the various potions you will create
- Special Collector’s Edition box