RiffTrax: The Game has been updated to Version Ver. 1.1. You can read the full patch notes for this update below.
50 New Clips! – Brand new clips and riffs! Featuring clips from RiffTrax classics such as “Planet of Dinosaurs”, “Beaks!”, “Giant from the Unknown”, and “The Wonderful Land of Oz”!
- Bloody Pit Of Horror
- Giant From The Unknown
- Honor and Glory
- How to Keep A Job
- In Between
- Magical Disappearing Money
- Wonderful Land of Oz
- Velvet Smooth
- Disable Riff For Me (Options > Gameplay)
- Mute clip audio during Riff (Options > Audio/Music)
- Mod Approval Time – Mods now have 20 seconds to approve clips.
- General – Fixed minor moderation bugs.
- Custom Clip Error – Remote players now receive an error if a custom clip is used. NOTE: If playing a remote game with custom clips, make sure all players have a copy of the custom clips.
- Voice Chat Icon – Voice chat will now display your mic icon/user id when you’re speaking. Reminder to mute voice chat and disable remote games while streaming
- Twitch chat voting prompts – displays on-screen cue during voting
- Pause Spamming – Fixed a bug where pause spamming would softlock the game.
- Player Kick – Fixed a bug where the host could not kick players from the join screen lobby.
- Write a Riff Sync – Fixed a bug where a last second WAR submission would play for the host but not remote players.
- Fixed game mode selection bug
- Fixed accidental round skipping bug
- Fixed moderation bug. Last second submission will no longer bypass moderation.
- Fixed host/remote riff sync error. Last second submission will no longer playback on host.
- Fixed a winner’s screen softlock bug. Pausing the game during the winner reveal will no longer softlock the game.
- Improved reconnection to the game from RiffTrax.Games website after disconnect.
- Fixed an issue with female TTS not playing for remote players.