Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Pokemon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
[Update] The latest Software update for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Ver. 5.0.5, is now available
- Some adjustments have been made to the on-screen display and design elements.
- Preparations were made for future events.
- [Log-in Bonus] To celebrate the release of the latest Software update, all players can now claim the following as special Log-in Bonus: Leaf Ticket x20 (available until June 26th)
- [Crafting] The following is now available via Reissue Crafting: Favorite Toys Collection, Fluffy Fits Collection, City Living Wall & Floor Collection, Pastel Parlor Wall & Floor Collection, Special Furniture (Tom Nook’s chair) (available until May 29th)
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Events] The returning Forging Bonds event, Keepers of Faith, is now live. It features the following Heroes: Marth (Prince of Light), Marianne (Serene Adherent), Gatekeeper (Nothing to Report), and Eirika (Pledged Restorer) (available until June 3rd)
- [Summoning] A returning Summoning Focus is now live: Keepers of Faith. It features the following Heroes: Marth (Prince of Light), Marianne (Serene Adherent), Gatekeeper (Nothing to Report), and Eirika (Pledged Restorer) (available until June 3rd)
- [Events] You can now vote for the next Forging Bonds and associated Summoning Focus to bring back in July (available until May 31st)
- [Story Maps] A new Tactics Drills map is now available: Wild Tomes (Grandmaster) (no end date)
Pokemon Masters EX
[Update] The latest Software update for Pokémon Masters EX, Ver. 2.21.0, is now available
- We have made changes to the tutorials and some game content
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox (Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop)
- The background music for some battles in the Main Story Villain Arc: Sinnoh Chapter has been changed (Applicable Battles: Challenge Cyrus: Part 2 (Normal), Challenge Cyrus: Part 2 (Hard))
- Adjusted the display of parts of the Pokémon Center background when Display Quality is set to High (Note: Display Quality can be changed via Poryphone Menu > Settings)
- Made minor text changes
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented