Nintendo is high fashion
Some months ago, we shared a look at apparel brand BlackMilk’s collab with Nintendo on a Legend of Zelda clothing lineup. The collection was a hit with fans and critics alike, and now it’s earned BlackMilk quite an accolade.
BlackMilk’s Zelda collab is now the recipient of the Licensing International Excellence Award for “Best Licensed Product: Apparel/Accessory for an Entertainment Property.” The collab was actually up against some really stiff competition, including the following:
- BlackMilk – The Legend of Zelda Collection
- Eastpak – Peanuts Backpacks
- OnePlus – Harry Potter Smartwatch
- Pair Eyewear – Sesame Street Kids Glasses
- Persol – La Casa de Papel Glasses
- Zara – Barbie 1959 Collection
- Zara – Playmobil Line
If you missed out on the Legend of Zelda collab, you can run through the entire lineup here.