Something new is coming
Krome Studios, which just launched Kao the Kangaroo for Switch, is already working on something new. The company confirmed that news today, and also revealed that it’s a Switch project.
Krome shared this news in a new email to fans, and also offered up a few tiny tidbits on what this Switch project is. Here’s what we know so far.
- the game is coming in 2023
- development just kicked off
- the only confirmed platform is Switch
- the game is not related to Ty
- Krome says the game is ‘from their own catalog’
- Krome is working with a ‘great publishing partner’ on the project
- this game is said to be ‘brand-new’
That’s all we know about for now, but hopefully we’ll get some fresh details before the year closes out!