Four Switch games have gotten content and bug fixes today. Updates are available for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, The Good Life, TOEM, and Super Robot Wars 30, and you can get details on each patch below.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- New Playable Character: Aurora from Child of Light
- Reload time after dying as Miriam reduced.
- Fixed instances where Miriam would take damage from spike walls while using Reflector Ray.
- Addressed issues where some text would clip or fall out of boxes in various languages.
- Engine changes
- General bug fixing
The Good Life
- various minor bug fixes
- New language – Turkish! 📖
- New Item – Award mask! 🏆
- Start a new game – Softlock if attempting to restart a new game if the current game has no photos taken.
- Community Card – If your sight photos are missing from your save file, the game won’t load and empty frame and soft-lock when you try to inspect it.
- Camera frame tutorial always appears when starting the game.
- Memory leak – Small leak was found when swapping photos in a picture frame.
- Quit – Could not press “Quit” inside the title screen if no game had been started. lol.
- Options menu – Re-organized some settings.
- Preformance – Removed some unnecessary graphics calculations, TOEM should run a little faster now!
- Gyro – Both inspecting a photo and the map is affected by gyro now!
- Loading screen information when starting the game!
Super Robot Taisen 30
- Text amendment