Square Enix shares more info on Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered, teases more remasters
This SaGa isn't over yet
Just a few days back, Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered was announced for Switch. This title is a remaster of the 1992 Square Enix RPG that first released for the SNES, and it’s heading to Switch sometime in Winter 2022.
During the game’s reveal, the development staff shared some insights into the project, and also hinted at more projects to come. You can see a quick rundown of what was discussed below.
- Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song Remastered is being developed by the core staff of SaGa Frontier Remastered
- several systems will be added to make the game easier to play
- new elements will be included as well, but don’t expect anything major
- it will now be easier to obtain the Blue Saber, one of the best weapons in the game
- a new SaGa console game was reconfirmed
- more remasters were teased as well