Modulation, a Nobuo Uematsu Final Fantasy arrangement album, revealed
One of the best around
Square Enix has announced plans to release a Final Fantasy arrangement album, titled Modulation, which collects tracks from the franchise that were composed by Nobuo Uematsu. This 10-track album will release in Japan on Nov. 9th, 2022, and is priced at 4,950 yen (or roughly $38).
Those who purchase the album will also receive a special MP3 download code, but this code can only be used a number of times before it becomes useless.
You can see the entire track list for Modulation below.
- “Main Theme ~ Matoya’s Cave” – Final Fantasy I
- “Battle Theme 2” – Final Fantasy II
- “Eternal Wind” – Final Fantasy III
- “Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV” – Final Fantasy IV
- “Battle at the Big Bridge” – Final Fantasy V
- “Terra’s Theme” (“Tina’s Theme”) – Final Fantasy VI
- “Opening – Bombing Mission” – Final Fantasy VII
- “Blue Fields” – Final Fantasy VIII
- “Bran Bal, the Soulless Village” – Final Fantasy IX
- “To Zanarkand” – Final Fantasy X