Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid updated to Version 2.9.1
Is this where I'm supposed to say "It's Morbin time"?
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid has been updated to Version 2.9.1, and it’s a rather extensive update. You can find the full patch notes for this version update below.
- Game camera has been tuned to give high altitude characters more head room. This has no effect on gameplay.
- Game camera has been tuned to widen the field of view more granularly. This has no effect on gameplay.
General Character Adjustments
- Physics colliders and hurtbox colliders have been normalized and made more consistent across the board.
- Combos are more reliable against a variety of characters.
- Pass through and cross over functionality behaves more consistently against all types of character sizes.
There’s also a very detailed list of tweaks to each character on the roster. Since that list is quite long, it makes more sense to simply link to the contents. If you want to see a breakdown of what this update does character-by-character, you can find the notes here.