Latest update for Yoga Master on Switch adds native full HD resolution, load time optimization, and more
Work out in higher quality!
Two years after launch, developer and publisher My World has given the Nintendo Switch version of their fitness game YOGA MASTER a beefy update. Improving the overall visuals, decreasing load times due to an update to the game engine, and now running in native full HD resolution, you can check out the full patch notes below.
- brings totally redesigned scenery with enhanced details, better lighting, and improved overall quality.
- adds a brand new environment with a neutral, minimalistic theme for those looking to maximize focus while doing yoga exercises.
- the visual quality of the environments has been improved, as well as many of the skyboxes, which, along with new particle effects, new textures and improved camera effects, will create a much more enjoyable and immersive experience.
- performance-wise the game engine has been updated to bring you the best visual rendering and highly decreased loading times
- brings YOGA MASTER at native full HD resolution on Nintendo Switch.