Publisher Team17 and developer Heliocentric Studios has released the Patch 4.0 update for their rogue-lite adventure game, Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos. Many of the changes come courtesy of fan feedback following the recent launch of the Druids and Dungeons update. Check out the full patch notes below to find out what’s new!
User Feedback Changes
- Game will now no longer pause for other players when another goes into the inventory
- Fixed an issue where a catacombs room could no be cleared
- Fixed the issue where other players could controls the druid’s abilities
- Added an upgrade for the Bomber has been added ‘Bomb Proof’ which gives them 20% immunity from any bomb damage per level. At the max level of 5 the bomber will no longer take damage from bombs.
- Sakanamon can now swim for longer and faster, and dash faster in water.
- The druid’s snake form will now poison faster
- Auto Aim feature has been refined to target the closest enemy to the player and Non locked on aim will now function more similarly to the bow. With keyboard and mouse the player will face the mouse cursor and fire the spell towards that position. On controller the player will fire the projectile along the movement vector.
- A change made so the player doesn’t die after losing the snake minigame
- Fixed a texture issue with the fish fountain in the Slalen Ruins.
- Fixed a texture issues with Tytu.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘recreational fishing’ achievement would unlock at an incorrect time.
- Town Icons now appear on the map.
- Fixed an issue with UI not correctly displaying after a health upgrade in Intori’s Clinic.
- Fixed a game desync when 2 players try to build something at the same time.
- A fix for a bug where gold chess sometimes don’t unlock.
- A fix to the Skull Rock Orb when playing online.