Niantic shares stats on Pokémon GO Fest 2022
A bona fide Pokémon frenzy
Pokémon GO Fest 2022 kicked off this past weekend, and trainers were out in full force to catch some Pokémon. Now that the opening event has wrapped, Niantic has shared some stats on what trainers managed to pull off. !
Here’s what trainers achieved in the course of this two-day Pokémon GO Fest.
- Trainers caught over one billion Pokémon.
- Trainers spun over 750 million PokéStops.
- Trainers collectively explored over 100 million kilometers.
- Trainers were able to encounter Shaymin in its Land Forme
- Trainers managed to catch Nihilego
While that’s it for this event, there’s plenty of Pokémon GO Fest 2022 action on the way. Trainers can look forward to in-person events in Berlin, Germany, Seattle, WA, USA, and Sapporo, Japan. Finally, Pokémon GO Fest will end with a global finale event on August 27th, 2022.