Developer Paperboy Games has announced that their 2.5d beat’em-up Contract Killer is making its way to Switch. You can check out a new trailer for the title above.
Contract Killer builds on retro arcade beat ‘em ups and paper aesthetics with chaotic combos, boss fights, hand-crafted pixel visuals, an original, jazzy soundtrack, and an emphasis on cooperation. Tackle the comical campaign with up to 4 players, unlock skins and new characters, fight against your friends, or try to survive an endless horde mode!
When the legendary Erasir was defeated, the world became overrun by contracts and other corporate minions, binding thousands to their legal demise. It’s up to Leadhead and his crew to traverse different regions and defeat the bosses that rule them in order to avenge their master and bring an end to the contract calamity!
You can see a few more details about Contract Killer in the bullet points below.
- Up to 4 player co-op across all modes
- Unlock new characters
- Experience the Story of Leadhead and his crew and defeat epic bosses
- Fight endless waves of contracts in Horde Mode with the help of various power-ups
- Challenge your friends in player versus player Battle Mode to test your skills
- Use an extensive kit of attacks for all your contract-killing goodness
- Master each character’s jabs, claps, grabs, ground-pounds, dashes, and projectiles
- Take on various corporate lackeys each with distinct behaviors and weaknesses to learn