The stars are calling...
Developer LazyEti has announced that Paradise Marsh is on its way to Switch. Wander through a perfect endless wetland to catch bugs, enjoy peaceful sceneries and find lost poems while restoring fallen stars in the empty night sky.
Every single star fell down from the sky into Paradise Marsh, and it’s your job to take your trusty bug net and find a way to replenish the empty night sky. Along the way, pick wild flowers, discover lost poems and meet intriguing and colorful characters who need your help…
You can read more details on Paradise Marsh in the bullet points below.
- Explore unique and harmonious biomes in an endless procedurally generated wetland
- Catch small creatures with your net and document your findings in your adventure journal
- Restore fallen stars in the empty night sky and interact with intriguing and colorful characters
- Collect long lost poems floating adrift
- Take your time to enjoy nature, Eat wild berries, skip stones across water or sit on a nice soggy log for as long as you like…
- Beautiful Sound Design by Disasterpeace! (FEZ)