RPG sandbox game 'Pixelshire' coming to Switch
No hobbits in this shire
Kappa Bits has announced that they’re bringing PixelShire to the Switch sometime in 2023. You can see a new trailer for the game above.
Build the town of Pixelshire and grow your community in a unique RPG sandbox which mixes life sim elements with town building, exploration, and combat. Express yourself by planning the town to your liking, master trades, get to know your neighbours, and explore the continent of Arcadia.
You can see a massive list of bullet points for PixelShire below.
- Develop the perfect town and farm of your dreams with terraforming features that allow you to carve and craft the landscape.
- Build and decorate your own unique house.
- Your town will grow with each citizen you encounter along the way.
- Each villager has his own house that you must place and design.
- Build your farm, plant, and grow crops and raise livestock.
- Choose from a variety of trades. Farming, mining, woodcutting, fishing, cooking, brewing, and more are all waiting to be mastered!
- Manage your shop and sell valuable items you find in your adventures, or goods that you produce.
- A whole continent ready to be explored, full of new adventures and hidden treasures.
- Travel and fight your way through enchanted forests, mountain jungles, and many more.
- Discover procedurally generated islands that shift each time you enter the magical mist.
- Mine for ore as you descend into randomly generated dungeons.
- Become part of Pixelshire’s community and make friends with the inhabitants, each with their own personality. You may even find romance!
- Improve relationships with the townsfolk by helping them with daily jobs and learn new skills from them.
- Invite townsfolk with unique skills to assist you in quests and adventures, tagging along as you head out into the world.