Where there's smoke...
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes is launching in less than two weeks, and it gives fans of the franchise a new spin-off adventure to enjoy. That said, what about the next, true installment in the Fire Emblem franchise? Rumor has it that’s already been completed, and it’s coming sooner than we think.
Emily Rogers, one of the biggest and most well-known Nintendo insiders, has shared rumored details on a brand-new Fire Emblem title, and it’s supposedly already wrapped development. Here are the details Emily shared.
- new game with a brand-new story
- collaboration between Intelligent Systems, Koei Tecmo and Gust
- Gust heavily assisted with the visuals / graphics
- graphics are an improvement over “Three Houses”
- originally intended as an anniversary game to celebrate FE’s 30th anniversary
- game has been finished for over a year
- main character (main lord) has strange red and blue hair and his mother is a dragon
- new “Emblems” gimmick allows players to summon “FE characters from the past”
Again, this is just rumored info for now, but as it’s coming from Emily Rogers, that certainly lends to its credibility.
Emily Rogers, notoriously wrong on actual Nintendo info and only has "leaked" indie information, is somehow credible suddenly for something Nintendo related again? Is this person paying Nintendo sites to keep their name afloat? I just don't understand why, 10+ years since they first popped up lying for attention, we still give it to them.