First-person puzzle adventure game 'Q.U.B.E.' is getting a remake for its 10th anniversary, and it's coming to Switch
In celebration of the original C.U.B.E.’s 10th anniversary, developer Toxic Games has announced that they are remaking their award-winning, first-person, physics-based, puzzle-adventure game from the ground up. An exact release date has yet to be announced, but it’s currently scheduled for sometime this summer. Check out the first official trailer for the remake above and details below.
- Includes both the original version of the game with improved visuals, new puzzles and gameplay tweaks from player feedback. And Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut with a voice-over narrative and revised soundtrack
- Over 100 puzzles to complete across 8 levels
- Sector 8 - A whole new chapter to the game, unlocked after completing the campaign. This provides 4-6 hours of brand new puzzle gameplay:
- Fresh visuals, with the game entirely rebuilt from the ground up:
- 46 Collectibles to track down across 8 levels: