The National Hot Rod Association is getting a new video game! NHRA Championship Drag Racing: Speed for All has been announced by developer Team6 Game Studios and publisher GameMill Entertainment. It will be released for Nintendo Switch physically and digitally on August 26th, 2022 for $49.99 USD. Check out the reveal trailer above and details on the game below.
NHRA™ is back – bigger and better than ever! Immerse yourself into the teams, tracks, tuning, and strategies, then strap into the driver’s seat in your ultimate quest to become the Champion among the true Beasts of the Strip™.
Key Game Features:
- 5 NHRA Classes: Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Mod, & Super Modified
- 38 Top NHRA Drivers: Brittany Force, Antron Brown, John Force, Steve Torrence and more!
- Real-world tracks directly sanctioned by the NHRA: Bristol, Las Vegas, Charlotte, Indianapolis, Pomona, and more.
- Physics-based drag racing gameplay for simulated real-world depth, speed, and authentic feel.
- Single-player career mode spanning multiple in-game seasons.
- Career Mode: Team management, R&D, tuning, and customizations.
- Asynchronous online multiplayer leaderboards to fuel your competitive instinct.
The most dedicated NHRA fans will be able to grab the Deluxe or Ultimate editions of NHRA: Speed For All, available to purchase later this summer exclusively via digital download on the Microsoft Store, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop and Steam for $59.99 and $79.99, respectively. These special editions are packed with both the base game and additional, specially designed vehicle models, driver suits, vehicle haulers and parachutes. The Deluxe Edition also comes loaded with the bonus John Force Racing Pack, putting players in control of legendary racer John Force’s team. The Ultimate Edition ups the ante featuring everything in the Deluxe Edition plus the Battle Ready Pack, Moonshot Pack, Electro Blitz Pack and Nitro Fire Pack*.