Redout 2 is the future of racing, rocketing out the gate with 36 unique tracks – each of which can be played in reverse for a grand total of 72 tracks in all. Strafe, tilt and boost through mind-bending, jaw-dropping courses in a variety of game modes, including an expansive single-player campaign and competitive online multiplayer for up to 12 players on PC, PlayStation and Xbox One, and up to six players on Nintendo Switch. Customize your hovership with a massive selection of options, and feel the rush with a challenge tailored to your preferences with Redout 2’s advanced calibration system.
– Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for any who can master its super-high skill ceiling.
– Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, dart past the competition and dominate the finish line.
– Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
– Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints and more!
– Experience a futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
– Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.
Redout 2 will launch on Steam, the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series XǀS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later this year.