RiffTrax: The Game has been updated to Version 1.2. You can read the full patch notes for this update below.
- New SFX, Pick-a-Riffs, and Riff-for-Me audio!
- 30 new clips from films such as Samurai Cop, A Talking Cat, Guy from Harlem, Setting Up A Room, and more!
- Twitch Picks a Clip – While players are entering their riffs, Twitch chat can vote on the next clip to riff.
- Twitch Plays Pick a Riff – Chat can act as a player in PaR mode. Chat will automatically be dealt new Pick a Riffs each round.
Pick A Riff
- Riff Refresh Every Round – You can now enable auto-refresh riffs each round for all players. This option is found on the the game setup screen.
- Moderation – Moderation is now enabled in Pick a Riff mode.
- Options – Moved all Riff Bot options to it’s own sub-menu.
- Riff Bot IQ – Player can now adjust Riff Bot’s IQ for each game mode. Each setting (Hi, Med, Low) adjusts the frequency of random responses by Riff Bot.
- Disabled “Hurry up!” audio prompts in games where Twitch Chat voting is enabled.
- TTS – Fixed a bug where non-English TTS would not play for remote players
- Winner Audio – “And the winner is…” audio is now synced across all remote players.