Top Hat Studios’ “dark, evocative non-linear action RPG,” REDO! is available now for Nintendo Switch digitally via the eShop. It’s priced at $9.99 USD with a 200 MB file size. There is no word on a physical release at this time, but we’ll be sure to let you know if one is announced in the future. Check out the latest trailer above.
REDO! is a dark, lonely, evocative, non-linear action RPG. Drawing inspiration from the works of Tsutomu Nihei and Lovecraft, REDO! is a game about a girl trying to find what’ remains of a dystopian world overrun by biomachines. Presented in a non-linear, open format, the game provides a dark and mysterious narrative within a gloomy and vast, interconnected decaying city. Combat is methodical, with the player needing to balance staggering enemies – making them less of a danger and an easier target – against fighting furiously to deplete their health as quickly as possible, and survive both unique enemy encounters and unforgiving environments. In order to survive in this world after the end of mankind, the player will have a diverse selection of weaponry and items available, ranging from energy blades, to riot shields, to rocket launchers. The twisted biomachines which inhabit the lonely world of REDO! breathe fire, electrify air and spit plasma. You will need every tool available to survive.
- Deep, cryptic, and mysterious lore left behind by the last remnants of humanity
- A diverse array of weapons and items, each with their own utility
- A vast, open-ended sprawling metropolis, and dying world to explore
- Over a dozen terrifying, twisted and unique enemy types
- Brutal non-linear action RPG with Dark Souls inspired gameplay, emphasizing a balance of lethality and stamina
- 7-12 hours of gameplay