Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes has been updated to Version 1.0.1. You can find the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes at the end of an event.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes when moving from Base Camp to the War Map.
- Fixed a rare issue where, after selecting a file to save to on the save screen, the screen does not change and progress is blocked.
- Fixed an issue where progressing certain battles in certain sequences causes the player to get stuck and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where using a Partner Special at certain times causes the Partner Special to not end and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where the switch Lock On target control does not work when controlling the game with the left or right Joy-Con held horizontally.
- Fixed various other issues to improve comfort of gameplay.