UK software sales for the week ending June 25th, 2022
The other games this week had no hope!
As we mentioned last night, Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes came in #1 on the weekly UK sales charts, but we didn’t have the full stats we usually do. Now we have the full top 40 breakdown, which you can see below. As usual, we also have some extra sales notes to share.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes sold 45.3% more than its predecessor in its debut week
- Three Hopes sold roughly 1% less than Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition on Switch
- Three Hopes sold 76% fewer copies than 2020’s Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Three Hopes was the only new entry in this week’s charts
- Mario Strikers remained steady at No.3 for a second week, despite a 37% drop
- Super Mario Party reentered the list at No.34 following a 37% increase
- Wreckfest reappeared at No.35, following a 486% rise in sales after its Switch release