A day one update is available for today’s Japanese release of void tRrLM2(); // Void Terrarium 2 on Switch. We don’t know the version number, but we do have full details on what the update includes. Check out the official patch notes for this update below.
- Improved controls during skill crafting in exploration parts
- Adjusted game balance in exploration parts
- Fixes issue blocking progress under certain conditions in exploration parts
- The number of materials you can obtain is now displayed on the search target screen
- Added the ability to compare pieces of equipment on the search item screen
- Improved the terrarium so that players always know which plants they can harvest
- Fixed typos in the text