Japan gets all the best Pokémon stuff!
When it comes to Pokémon, Japanese fans get to enjoy all sorts of snacks and merch that the rest of the world never sees. Lucky for them, even more tasty treats and exclusive items are on the way, and it starts with some new meals soon to be available at Pokémon Café locations.
Starting July 16th, 2022, Pokémon Café patrons will get to enjoy two new dishes; one Pikachu themed and the other featuring Eevee. These meals, seen above, even come with Pikachu and Eevee plates! You can read about the meals, plates and their prices below.
- Pikachu’s BBQ Curry Plate 1,980 yen (tax included)
- Eevee’s Mineko Ala Mode 1,980 yen (tax included)
- Pikachu Plate (3 designs) 1,650 yen each (tax included)
- Eevee Plate (3 designs) 1,650 yen each (tax included)
As for the new merch, Pokémon Center Japan has revealed the “Bubbly Hour” merchandise line, which features various Water-Type Pokemon such as Piplup, Marill, Pyukumuku, and Popplio. This line launches on July 23rd, 2022 and includes the following items.
- Bath chair 5,500 yen
- Washbasin 2,860 yen
- Pump bottle 2,970 yen
- Bath lily (Piplup) 1,760 yen Bath
- Mat 2,200 yen
- Bath towel 3,300 yen
- Face towel 1,320 yen
- Spa bag 2,200 yen
- Tanita total body composition Total analyzer 8,800 yen
- Toothbrush stand (Piplup) 770 yen
- Toothbrush stand (Marill) 770 yen
- PET mug 1,100 yen
- Laundry pouch 1,650 yen
- Laundry bottle 1,100 yen
- Marill cleaning cloth 770 yen
- Floor mat 2,200 yen
- Toilet Paper holder cover 1,650 yen
- Box tissue cover 1,650 yen Storage case with
- Lid 3,520 yen
- Yoga mat 4,400 yen
- Cool pad 4,400 yen
- Cool pillow pad 1,650 yen
- Cool blanket 3,630 yen
- Cool neck towel 1,650 yen
- Slippers 1,870 yen