Fall Guys has received a new update, and according to the official Twitter account, a bunch of bug fixes was made for the game, full patch notes are below.
- Fixed instances where a player would be unable to break tiles on Hex-A-Gone and would appear to be floating
- Fixed the Score UI not updating in Point-Based Squads Rounds
- Fixed some crashes after leaving an Episode during the Intro Camera
- Fixed misalignment on ‘Grab Candy’ and ‘Walk’ button prompts in Invisibeans
- Fixed issue where some newly active Challenge Lists do not automatically appear for in-game Players
- Fixed some instances of unresponsive inputs after a player is eliminated
- Fixed buttons having no collisions in Leading Light
- Fixed players becoming resistant to fans whilst grabbing or being grabbed
- Fixed FPS drops at the end of the Reward Screen on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed unresponsive Social Overlays on PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Improved vibration/rumbles on Nintendo Switch controllers
- Fixed some instances of crashes on Nintendo Switch after loading into the main menu
- Fixed respawn VFX not triggering
- Fixed instances where the camera sensitivity would be too high for players
Fall Guys is available right now on Nintendo Switch as a free-to-play game.