We named the dog Indiana!
We knew he was coming, but the time has finally arrived. The world famous archaeologist Indiana Jones is now available in Fortnite through the Chapter 3: Season 3 Battle Pass. You can hop into the game right now to take on Battle Pass Quests to unlock his Outfit and more items from the Indiana Jones Set.
For a full breakdown of all the Indiana goodies and Quests, you can read the official details below.
PAGE 1 OF THE INDIANA JONES QUESTS
Complete the Page 1 Quests below (in any order) to unlock the Indiana Jones Outfit!
- SEARCH 5 CHESTS AT SHIFTY SHAFTS
- DO 500 DAMAGE TO OPPONENTS WHILE RIDING IN OR STANDING ON A VEHICLE
- USE THE GRAPPLE GLOVE TO SWING OFF TREES 10 TIMES
- COLLECT THE DURRRBURGER RELIC FROM THE TEMPLE AND THE RUINS IN A SINGLE MATCH
For completing all of the Quests on Page 1, you’ll unlock Page 2 of the Indiana Jones Quests!
PAGE 2 OF THE INDIANA JONES QUESTS
Complete the Page 2 Quests below (in any order) to unlock the Temple Explorer Style of the Indiana Jones Outfit!
- FIND THE SECRET DOOR PAST THE MAIN CHAMBER IN SHUFFLED SHRINES
- STASH AN ITEM OF MYTHIC OR EXOTIC RARITY IN A TENT
- MAKE RUNAWAY BOULDERS ROLL FOR 100 METERS IN A SINGLE MATCH
- DO 750 DAMAGE TO OPPONENTS WITH A PISTOL
- FINISH TOP 5 IN A MATCH
If you own the Chapter 3 Season 3 Battle Pass, the Indiana Jones Quests are available now in the “Quests” page. The Quests are available for the whole rest of the Season!
This Indiana Jones content brings with it a new update, and it’s a pretty sizable one. You’ll have to wait roughly a half-hour for this patch to download, so don’t forget to get this update going before you hop into the game later.