2D roguelite 'Blade Assault' hits Switch on Sept. 30th, 2022 physically and digitally
You call that a knife?
PM Studios has announced that Blade Assault, the action-packed 2D side-scrolling cyberpunk rogue-lite from Team Suneat, is heading to Switch. The game will see release on Sept. 30th, 2022. There will be both digital and physical releases.
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world is divided into three regions: the mutant infested outside grounds, the Undercity where people have fled to seek refuge from mutants, and the sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades.
The Switch version of the game includes the following:
- Three playable characters, each with their own unique playstyle and signature weapons
- 200 different items from Cores to Gears
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into the beasts they need to be to take on the monsters flooding the world
- Seven bosses
- The Friendship System encourages making friends and earning rewards from the game’s NPCs
- Assault Level that unlocks after “finishing” the game and tests the mettle of even the toughest player with endless hard-mode waves of enemies