8 New Advanced Vocations Detailed!
New details surrounding the upcoming Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Offline game have been revealed. Upon completing certain objectives and quests, players will be rewarded with Advanced Vocations, allowing them to specialize in new ways! A total of 8 new Advanced Vocations have been revealed, such as the Gladiator and the Superstar. You can read a few details on those jobs below, but make sure to click the provided link for even more job descriptions.
Gladiator: The Dual-Wielding Attacker
- an attacker specializing in combat
- the Gladiator can also dual wield
- by using “Tension Boost,” you can instantly boost tension to a high rate
Superstar: The Charming Entertainer
- an entertainer whose appeal captivates even its enemies
- the Superstar can increase the amount of experience points earned in battle
- the Superstar can also summon bodyguards
Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Offline is expected to launch in Japan this summer.