Developer Rekka Games and publisher Team17 has announced Bravery & Greed, a dungeon brawler roguelike coming to Nintendo Switch. While an exact release date was not revealed, the game is planned to launch sometime in 2022. Check out the announcement trailer for Bravery & Greed above and press release details below.
Evoking classic adventure video games of the 1980s and 1990s, Bravery & Greed offers four classes to choose from; the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard, and the mighty Amazon, each with their own unique skills and abilities to help them survive long enough to loot everything (and anything) they can get their hands on. Bravery & Greed features several unique game modes for players to jump into including Adventure mode – a traditional campaign with a variety of environments and enemies for players to tackle; Horde mode – an increasing challenge with waves of unrelenting enemies; and PvP modes for players to settle their grudges in head-to-head combat.
Bravery & Greed Key Features
- Multiplayer: Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes
- Robust Combat System: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies
- Classes: Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialities
- Gameplay Altering Perks: Four different paths await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death
- Items: The cavernous dungeons of Bravery & Greed are littered with items for players to pick up and equip; gloves, boots, amulets, and wands all share affinities with one of the four paths, use them correctly to devastating effect
- NPC Followers: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.