Mediatonic has released another update for Fall Guys. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Improvements to an exploit on Volleyfall where players could bounce the ball on their own side of the court indefinitely
- Players can no longer get on another team’s track in Rock and Roll
- Hex-a-ring is currently experiencing issues. It may look like players are not erasing tiles, or some may be invisible. We are working on a solution now to make Idol Games fairer and fix this!!!!
- Fixed an issue where players are shown messaging that their “rewards will be forfeitted” on Squads when trying to exit the game after elimination
- Swirly Sleeves pattern is back in inventories
- Players will no longer clip through the floor by the Jump Ropes in The Swiveller
- Improvements to camera controls on Volleyfall