Online fans get a break
Developer QUByte Interactive has revealed a couple of tidbits about the upcoming Breakers Collection that fans are sure to appreciate. We now know that the game will support rollback netcode and cross-play, both elements that will no doubt make those interested in online play very happy.
A few more details on Breakers Collection were shared, which we’ve broken down into bullet point form below.
- The game will feature lobbies and player profile customization with unlockable cosmetics, including quotes and avatars.
- There is an Interactive Replay function, which allow the player to take control of a recording at any point, to study and discover new solutions in match encounters.
- In addition to the already revealed Training mode, a Team Battle mode was also confirmed, which allows players to take a group of characters into a fight.
- A gallery containing fan art and marketing materials from the 90s (when the game was originally released) and new character colors options will also be included.
- QUByte Interactive will support online and offline tournaments post-launch.