Which one is the cutest?
The Pokémon Co. reveals all sorts of merch every week, but it seems they have a real affinity for plush dolls. There are literally thousands of Pokémon plushes out there, and now the selection is about to expand with 3 more.
The Pokemon Company has revealed the second wave of “Mugyutto” Pokémon plush dolls, and they come in three different sizes: mascot plushies, regular plushies, and large 50cm plushies. The large 50 cm plushies will be an exclusive for Pokemon Center Online in Japan.
As for the Pokémon lineup, fans can look forward to Gengar, Croagunk, and Dedenne options this time around. The line launches July 30th, 2022, and you can get full details on pricing below.
Available at Pokemon Center Japan stores:
- Gengar Mascot Plushie 1,210 yen (★)
- Croagunk Mascot Plushie 1,210 yen (★)
- Dedenne Mascot Plushie 1,210 yen (★)
- Gengar Plushie 3,960 yen (★)
- Croagunk Plushie 3,960 yen (★)
- Dedenne Plushie 3,960 yen ( ★)
Exclusive to Pokemon Center Online in Japan:
- Gengar Large 50cm Plushie 11,000 yen
- Croagunk Large 50cm Plushie 11,000 yen
- Dedenne Large 50cm Plushie 11,000 yen
(Items marked with (★) will be available from Amazon Japan at a later date)