Publisher OverGamez has revealed that In My Shadow and LIT: Bend the Light will be combined and released in one bundle as “Secrets of Light and Shadow” on July 23rd, 2022, for the Nintendo Switch.
About In My Shadow:
In My Shadow takes you on a wonderous journey through the mind of Bella in pursuit of reconciliation with her past. The game features 4 rooms with a total of more than 50 puzzles to solve. Each room offers a different glimpse into her memories, exploring the changing relationships in her family. The shadows within each level must be manipulated via objects to progress and there is often more than one solution to a challenge. In My Shadow is more than a cleverly designed puzzle platformer; it is a heart-warming story into the mind of a young woman looking for answers to questions in her past. Her childhood memories come to life as shadows on the wall of her house, and you must use those shadows to solve unique puzzles and help Bella try to let go of her past.
About LIT: Bend the Light:
Set in an era when electricity wasn’t a thing and nothing but imaginations of great inventors that set the world in motion, LIT test your own inner engineer and lets you discover the joy of experimenting with light at first hand.
- The behaviour of light in LIT is physically accurate. That said, the amazing light paths you are going to build in LIT are possible but extremely hard to reproduce in real life. Our game gives you the opportunity to set up mirrors and glass pieces to reflect and refract a light beam as you wish.
- Our puzzles are open-ended. We give you the rules and the tools, you show us how to solve the problem. We assigned a number of possible solutions to each level but don’t let those numbers fool you - we’re only waiting for the players to find solutions we haven’t thought of.
- Visuals threading on the thin line between cartoony and realistic. Good pacing. Relaxing music, which lets you zone in. All of that creates a unique, mysterious but warm atmosphere.
- When light hits a mirror and it reflects, it hits glass and it bends. That’s all. And yet, it offers thousands of possibilities, which means each of our levels is different and unique.
- LIT is extremely intuitive. Testing the game on multiple gaming events proved that it works for all age groups and all types of players. You want to find every solution and beyond? Searching for a game for your 5-year-old? Or maybe you’re trying to introduce your mum to gaming?