TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection to include interactive strategy guides, screen borders, and much more
TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection was all over San Diego Comic-Con, which gave us a chance to see tons of footage and learn a bunch of details. Turns out there’s way more goodies included in this collection than just the games themselves!
Through a variety of video interviews and features, a ton of new information has been gleaned. You can check out a round-up of TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection features below.
- interactive strategy guides for every game
- remove Sprite Flicker and Slowdown on NES
- level select
- CPU play-through (can take over at any time)
- Museum which includes design docs, manuals, brochures, music, etc. includes pop up translations
- the museum above is a recreation of the 80s cartoon turtle lair
- stylized game menu which uses original comic art
- Boss select on Tournament Fighters
- you can map dash to a separate button on beat’em-ups
- “nightmare mode” (tons of enemies) for arcade games
- various screen borders
- multiple filter options