Cult-classic Korean horror game 'White Day: A Labyrinth Named School' heads to Switch on Sept. 8th
Ghost Guide PDF now available!
Earlier this year, publisher PQube announced that the Korean survival-horror game, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, would be coming to modern consoles, including Nintendo Switch. We were given a vague release timeframe of September 2022, but now we know the exact date of its expected launch.
Originally developed by Sonnori and released back in 2001, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School was remade in 2015 by ROI Games for mobile devices, before eventually being ported to PC and PS4 in 2017. After a long journey, the game is now making its way to Nintendo Switch on September 8th, 2022.
A definitive PDF ‘ghost guide’ revealing and detailing the 20 different phantoms in the game is now available, and can be downloaded here if you’re alright with spoilers.
- The spine-chilling Korean horror ‘White Day: A Labyrinth Named School’ comes to next-gen consoles for the first time in the West!
- Based on the legendary 2001 title of the same name it has been completely remade for modern gamers
- Enter Yeondu High School, a building with a dark past, patrolled by homicidal janitors, and haunted by those who met their untimely demise on its grounds
- Terrifying ghost encounters: Come face-to-face with 20 unique ghosts, each more horrifying than the last.
- Featuring a dynamic scare system: the higher the difficulty, the more terrors you encounter
- Discover hidden secrets, ghost stories and ten different endings depending on your actions!
- 30+ bonus costume DLC’s included for Sung-A Kim, So-Young Han, Ji-Min Yoo, Ji-Hyeon Seol, Hee-Min Lee, Bong-Goo Lee, and Dal-Su Son
- Prepare for the hauntings of Yeondu High School with our definitive Ghost Guide!
- Releasing on September 8th, 2022 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series XǀS and Nintendo Switch!
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true classic in the horror genre, widely regarded as one of the greatest pure horror games ever created – a spine-chilling first person survival horror with eerie atmosphere, intense chase sequences, dynamic scare system, evolving puzzle solutions, a branching story and multiple endings.
With limited resources at your disposal, can you avoid the murderous janitors within the dense network of hallways and rooms? Or will the horrors that stalk the school by night claim your life before you can escape?