Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Story Maps] A new Squad Assault map is now available: 61st Assault (no end date)
- [Other] Alongside the Ver. 6.8.0 update, a new set of Combat Manuals is available from the Compile Combat Manual feature (available until September 28th)
- [Events] The latest Hall of Forms event is now over. The following Heroes are still available as Forma Units: Igrene (Nabata Protector), Guinivere (Princess of Bern), Fir (Student of Spring), and Narcian (Vernal General) (available until August 24th)
- [Summoning] As part of the FEH’s Summer Celebration, a new Summoning Focus is now live: Heroes with Joint Drive Skills. It features the following Heroes: Kris (Unknown Hero), Lilith (Astral Daughter), and Sara (Lady of Loptr) (available until August 9th)
- [Special Maps] As part of the FEH’s Summer Celebration, the following is now available: Feh’s Summer Part 7 (available until August 12th)
- [Special Maps] As part of the FEH’s Summer Celebration, the returning Grand Hero Battle feat. Salem (Dark Sage) is now available (available until August 10th)
- [Quests] As part of the FEH’s Summer Celebration, a new set of Quests is now live: Grand Hero Party (available until August 10th)
- [Events] As part of the FEH’s Summer Celebration, the latest Double EXP & SP Event (available until August 12th)
- Update 6.8.0 is now available, full patch are below:
A new event, Binding Worlds, is being added!
A new event called Binding Worlds is coming soon, and you’ll need to cooperate with friends to achieve success! Enter worlds that have been closed off by Embla and reopen them with the power of your bonds by cooperating with the Heroes of other worlds!
The new game mode features Divine Askr Gates placed throughout its stages, called Enclosures. When a Hero ends their move on top of one of these gates, you will be able to swap them out for another player’s Hero, who will take to the field in place of your Hero.
The Hero who swaps with your Hero can act right away! Use these gates to make the best of your advantages as you progress through the battles that await.
There’s more to it than just borrowing strength from other players. You can also dispatch your Heroes to aid others. Send out Heroes you are proud of to support the efforts of others and free as many worlds as you can!
You can get Orbs and Dragonflowers by playing once each day! On top of that, when you clear a stage for the first time, you will receive rewards such as Dragonflowers, Divine Codes (Ephemera), Orbs, and more!
Binding Worlds is scheduled to be held for the first time starting 12/8/2022 7:00(UTC)
More details and gameplay tips will be included in notifications leading up to the event.
You can see a small preview of this event in action in the Feh Channel (Aug. 1, 2022) video that was recently released. We hope you take a look!
■ Summoning events are being updated
As introduced in Feh Channel (Aug. 1, 2022), we are making updates to some summoning events.
○ Legendary and Mythic Heroes will be added to Legendary & Mythic Hero Remix summoning events.
Six Legendary and Mythic Heroes will appear anew in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remix summoning events. The six Legendary and Mythic Heroes being added will not appear in normal Legendary or Mythic Hero summoning events from now on.
See the About Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes notification for details.
○ Heroes will be added to Weekly Revival summoning events.
A total of 25 additional 5★ Heroes are being added to the pool of Heroes who appear in Weekly Revival summoning events, and they will also appear in the 4★ Special Rate summoning category in other summoning events.
See the Weekly Revival Summoning Focus Schedule notification for details.
■ New skills are being added for a Legendary and Mythic Hero
Of the Heroes that appear in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes, Alm: Saint-King and Naga: Dragon Divinity are gaining new skills.
○ New skills
・ Special Skill
Lunar Flash II: Cooldown: 2 Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 20% during combat. Boosts damage by 20% of unit’s Spd. Neutralizes “reduces damage by X%” effects from non-Special skills. This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
Time’s Pulse 3: At start of turn, if Special cooldown count is at its maximum value, grants Special cooldown count-1.
Dive-Bomb 3: At start of combat, if both unit’s and foe’s HP ≥ 80% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
Divine Fang+: At start of turn, grants “effective against dragons” to adjacent allies for 1 turn. At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 and the following status to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit for 1 turn: “If unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.” This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
Alm: Saint-King and Naga: Dragon Divinity are receiving new weapon skills to refine at the same time, so be sure to check the section of this notification labeled “New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added” in conjunction with this section.
■ The Arena is being updated
○ Additional maps
We will add new maps for the season starting 9/8/2022 7:00(UTC)
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
New Memento Events are being added!
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 6.8.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 8) from events and exchange them from an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Hero will be able to learn this new character-specific weapon skill at 5★:
Wanderer Blade Hero who can learn this skill: Rutger: Lone Swordsman
・ The weapon above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after it has been obtained.
・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Hero who can learn this skill: Keaton: Lupine Collector
Hero who can learn this skill: Laegjarn: Burning Sun
Hero who can learn this skill: Naga: Dragon Divinity
Hero who can learn this skill: Hilda: Idle Maiden
Hero who can learn this skill: Alm: Saint-King
Lion King Fang:
Hero who can learn this skill: Caineghis: Gallia’s Lion King
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 2,200.
This will be in effect with the season starting 16/8/2022 7:00(UTC)
○ A new Captain Skill is being added.
At the start of turns 2 through 5, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack to captain and allies within 2 spaces of captain for 1 turn and inflicts【Guard】on foes in cardinal directions of captain through their next actions.
Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Note: The new Captain Skill will be able to be used in the season beginning 16/8/2022 7:00(UTC)
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Hex Trap: up to level 6
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs will be added to the Concert Hall: “When the Rush Comes” from the Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade game and “Steam Baths Respite” from the Fire Emblem: Three Houses game.
■ Additional Heroes will be available via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Limstella: Living Construct
・ Elincia: Seaside Queen
■ Other Changes
○ An issue causing some weapons to display incorrectly when Ishtar: Thunder Goddess is in her resplendent attire will be fixed. Prior to the fix, when Ishtar: Thunder Goddess is displayed in her resplendent attire and has any weapon other than a tome equipped, the weapon will be displayed as a pink tome. After the fix is complete, each weapon will display the correct graphic. (Note that the display has no impact on the weapon effects.)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Cookies] A returning Fortune Cookie and related set of Stamp Trade rewards are now available: Roald’s beach cookie, Rod’s adventure cookie (available until August 15th)
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Events] The latest Egg Event is now live. It features the following types: Fire, Ground (available until August 22nd)
- [Missions] A new set of Missions is now available: Egg Event (available until August 22nd)
- [Events] The latest refresh of the Battle Villa is now live (available until August 22nd)
- [Events] The latest Blissful Bonanza event is now live (available until August 15th)
- [Missions] New sets of Missions are now available: Blissful Bonanza, Special Rally (available until August 15th)
- [Events] The latest Training Area Reward Boost Rally is now live (available until August 15th)
- Update version 2.23.5 is now available, full patch notes below:
-Made minor text changes.
-Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.