Horror visual-novel 'Alice’s Warped Wonderland: REcollection' heads to Switch in Japan on August 25th, 2022
First released for mobile devices in 2017, developer Nightmare STUDIO has announced that a remastered port of Alice’s Warped Wonderland is coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan. It has been confirmed that the Japanese release will feature English language support, so a western localization is likely not too far off. Alice’s Warped Wonderland:REcollection is set for a digital Nintendo eShop launch on August 25th, 2022, priced at ¥3,080 yen. Check out all the changes that will be present in the new “REcollection” version of the horror visual-novel game below, and the latest trailer above.
- Compatible with both portrait and landscape display (mobile version is portrait-only)
- Offers full touch-screen support
- Subtle changes to the writing so as not to spoil the original work
- Remastered music, now in higher quality
- Text skip and auto-play features added
- Adds a gallery of illustrations and cutscenes