The next big update for The Big Con GRIFT OF THE YEAR EDITION has been detailed. Version 1.4.11 is now live on Steam and will be heading to Switch in the near future. While we wait for specifics on the launch date, you can check out full patch notes below.
- Added NEW ACHIEVEMENTS
- General fixes to animation issues.
- Fixing an issue on Switch where compression was turned off in Las Venganza
- Fixing an issue where players can get zoomed in by accident at the beginning of Las Venganza
- Changing save points in Las Venganza to not save during cutscene
- Fixed a thing where paper garbage was referred to as plastic garbage, which is the kind of mis-classification that results in ecological waste, folks
The dev team has mentioned that they’re currently testing the Switch version of this patch, and they’ll share word once it goes live.