Play with your food
The long-awaited release date for the non-early-access version of Ooblets, a life simulation game from developer Glumberland, has finally been announced. It will be released for Nintendo Switch on Sept. 1st, 2022, with digital pre-orders opening up today. If you’re interested in a physical copy, you’ll find those exclusively over at the Fangamer webstore, but be warned that those won’t ship until Q4 2022. Check out the latest Ooblets trailer above and details below.
New friends are plentiful in Ooblets! Spend your days renovating your farm, raising weird little pals, participating in dance-offs, designing your house, and helping the mayor save Badgetown!
- Customize your character’s style with a variety of unique outfits and accessories
- Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, craft treats, and sell them in town
- Build your own team of ooblets to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves
- Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townsfolk quests, and badges will keep you very busy
- Give gifts and make friends with the kinda-odd residents of Badgetown
- Start with a rundown shack and turn it into a beautiful home with tons of decor and furniture options
- Run your own shop in town selling items you’ve crafted and collected
- Play a plethora of pleasant minigames
- Help the mayor save the town, and unlock the secrets of Oob along the way
- Explore a bunch of regions, like the arcade-filled boardwalk in Port Forward, the spooky swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
- (and you can pet the ooblets)