Cartoony adventure 'Kofi Quest' hits Switch on Aug. 25th, 2022
Where are you, Kingston?
Publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer Loftur Studio have announced that Kofi Quest is coming to Switch on August 25th, 2022. The game will cost $20 and takes up 2.1 GB of space.
Kofi Quest is a not-so-serious adventure that brings together mechanics from Action RPG and RTS games. You’ll control Kofi, a weak, lazy, and unlucky video game character that will be followed by a group of interesting (and pathetic) characters aiding him to live a great adventure.
- You can see a breakdown of Kofi Quest features via the bullet points below.
- Videogame characters that know they’re videogame characters.
- Mechanics from RTS, RPG and graphic adventure.
- Explore Neighborwood and uncover loads of secrets.
- Real-time combat similar to Action RPG’s with troops control.
- Gear your troops up to achieve victory.
- Troop Captains with special skills.
- The story will immerse you in a comic adventure with tons of situations and characters.
- Voice acting!
- Cool soundtrack inpired by JRPG.
- Your sword’s broken and your best friend’s a booger, but you can ride a direwolf.