Astroneer has been updated to version 1.25.152, which fixes bugs that were introduced in the “Rails” update. Check out the full patch notes below.
- AS-18103 Fixed an issue where one of the Trigger Slots would often send the train in the wrong direction
- AS-18071 Fixed an issue where drilling from a Crane attached to Rail Caravan did not work correctly after the caravan has moved
- AS-18066 Fixed an issue where Junctions are more likely to fail to switch tracks if they left relevancy in a Horizontal manner
- AS-18060 Fixed an issue where a user could pull Automation Wires out of Automation Hook Receptor Slots on the Train Stations
- AS-18059 Fixed an issue where trains stopped triggering Rail Station automation Hooks if multiple stations are on the same line.
- AS-18143 Fixed an issue where the Description for the Back On Track Mission: “Access the Data Log attached to Logistics Depot: Glacio to request support for railway creation” was using an old Translation in Japanese
- AS-17990 Added updated Japanese strings for U25 content
- AS-18058 Fixed an issue where The 1100 QBIT SKU in the Featured tab would show a preview price that is always incorrect when selected
- AS-18090 Fixed an issue where Usagi the Desolo Galastropod was no longer displaying NavPoints for the Chess Figurines when fed
- AS-17839 Storage Sensors attached to a rail car will default to “full or not full” behavior no matter the setting when 2 medium printers are placed in the slots
- AS-18105 Host’s performance degrades when a client joins when certain Rail Missions are active
- AS-17954 Player is able to stack multiple cars in the same slot of the Rails Station in a dedicated server
Astroneer is available right now on the Nintendo Switch.