A real high-class update
Cuphead is being updated to Version 1.3.4, which is a smaller update that includes a few notable tweaks. This update has been pushed live on multiple platforms, but we’re not sure it’s available on Switch yet. Either way, here’s what you can expect in Version 1.3.4.
- Added ability to choose between DLC and Original title screens (including their respective songs) in the Options menu under “Visuals” (note: certain game conditions will temporarily override user selection).
- Fixed rare issue with Boatman dialogue being triggered after fast travelling.
- Added ability to undo wishes.
- Fixed localization issues.
- Fixed minor animation issues.
- Fixed minor audio issues.