We reported a couple of days ago that the Summer update (version 1.3.0) for the Switch version of Melty Blood: Type Lumina had been delayed with no date in sight of when it’ll release. However, it seems fans did not have to wait for that long as the update is available right now!
Furthermore, Type-Moon has also said that multiple bugs were discovered in this update, and they working on fix; the bugs are listed below:
- Some icons and results are not displayed correctly in the Network Mode ranking.
- Some of the “COLOR CUSTOMIZE” of characters may not be displayed correctly
- Some of the pre-battle staging has omissions.
- A bug related to battles.
Patch notes for version 1.3.0:
- Adds new playable characters “Neco-Arc” and “Mash Kyrielight”
- Adds new character stories and battle stages (Great Cats Village R and Crossroad of Fates)
- Adds 5 new color variations/color palettes for all characters
- Increases the number of custom color slots by 3
- Adds scenarios to “Arcueid” and “Ciel”!
- The scenarios are drafted and supervised by Kinoko Nasu and written by acpi.
- Adds “Boss Rush 2”! Expect higher difficulty levels and more scenarios for “Noel”!
- Adds new moves for all characters
- Makes adjustments to battle balance and battle system (Shields, Neutralizations, Moon Drive and Moon Skills, Dash and Aerial Dashes, Combos)
- Makes improvements to some game modes
If you want a more detailed patch notes, you can find them here and here.
You can purchase Melty Blood: Type Lumina on the Nintendo Switch here.