Mediatonic has rolled out a new update for Fall Guys on all platforms. While we don’t have a version number, we do have the patch notes, which you can check out below.
- Squads will no longer be forced to play a Round alone if all other squads are eliminated before a Final Round
- Fixed some instances of Blast Balls exploding prematurely
- Removed an invisible wall from Track Attack that prevented some players from launching farther after using a Speed Boost
- Updated the Social Panel to correctly show when a player has already been invited to a party
- The “Enable Voice Chat?” prompt will no longer repeatedly pop up after a player joins a Party