Cult of the Lamb updated to Version 1.0.3, Cultist Edition DLC now available, last day to get the Cthulhu Follower for free
A busy day for cult leaders
It’s a big day for Cult of the Lamb fans. First up, a fresh update is available that bumps the game up to Version 1.0.3. You can read the full patch notes for this update below.
- Loc Fixes for Portuguese-language systems.
- Huge save file reduction
- Fixed rare save corruption bug
- Fixed issue when performing rituals
- Fixed invisible enemies spawning from the summoner
- Fixed snail shells not dropping
- Fixed achievements, including “Godhood”
- Ratau does not appear if the save has been erased and created again during a certain moment in gameplay
- If any menu is open as items fall out of chests, the items can fall out of the playable area
- Pathfinding improvements
- Fixed an issue when a player pauses on vibrate, causing perma-rumble.
- Dungeon optimisation
- Optimisation to item Spawning
- Various optimisation to item spawned from chests and general dungeon optimisation.
- Fixes for the title entering a semi-unresponsive state after the Lamb collects a certain amount of cards during a single dungeon run
- Fixes for immortal enemies in Healer fights
- Fixed spider nests not dropping
- Only 6 followers entering the temple.
- Followers disappearing
- Follower skins achievement not completing
- Interacting or assigning work to a dying follower causes a semi-unresponsive state
- Follower quests instantly failing
- Various soft blockers during onboarding
- Prisons soft lock
Along with that, the Cultist Edition DLC is now available on Switch as well. It includes 5 exclusive Follower forms and 8 Decorations.
- Pretty flower decorations
Finally, today is the last day to obtain the Cthulhu Follower on Switch. If you haven’t done so yet, download it for free on the Switch eShop right now.