Kofi Quest now available on Switch
A magical journey awaits!
Publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer Loftur Studio have announced that Kofi Quest is coming to Switch on August 25th, 2022. The game will cost $20 and takes up 2.1 GB of space.
Kofi Quest is a not-so-serious adventure that brings together mechanics from Action RPG and RTS games. You’ll control Kofi, a weak, lazy, and unlucky video game character that will be followed by a group of interesting (and pathetic) characters aiding him to live a great adventure.
You can see a breakdown of Kofi Quest features via the bullet points below.
- Videogame characters that know they’re videogame characters.
- Mechanics from RTS, RPG and graphic adventure.
- Explore Neighborwood and uncover loads of secrets.
- Real-time combat similar to Action RPG’s with troops control.
- Gear your troops up to achieve victory.
- Troop Captains with special skills.
- The story will immerse you in a comic adventure with tons of situations and characters.
- Voice acting!
- Cool soundtrack inpired by JRPG.
- Your sword’s broken and your best friend’s a booger, but you can ride a direwolf.